SIZE & PHYSICAL DETAILS
HTS-2 M ZIRKON-120
The redesigned HTS-2 model series combines the well-known features of previous models.
The HTS-2 offers you not only the fusion of the properties of old models, but also a larger sintering capacity of up to 80 individual crowns. The heating system with four high-performance molybdenum disilicate heating elements (MoSi2) means that you can now choose whether to use the conventional long-term sintering or the SPEED-sintering with a heat-up rate up to 99°C/minute.
The simple, practical handling of the HT-series program control was also incorporated here with all its familiar functions; program display on a four-line LCD-display, timer function for sintering overnight or also using drying programs for wet-milled restorations. There are three service programs for servicing the heating chamber and the heating system.
60 SINGLE CROWNS OR SINTERING DISC
- High-quality molybdenum-disilicide heating elements PRO
- Maximum temperature 1650°C
- Heating-chamber capacity 2xø120/30 mm
- Program control (LCD-Display, 4 stages, 30 program capacity, Special functions)
- Service programs
- A-Temperature control *only in conjunction with test-kit
- C-Purge heating chamber
- E-Regenerate heating elements
- Thermocouple PtRh-Pt, type S
- Temperature accuracy at 1500°C +/- 3°C
- Timer function