SIZE & PHYSICAL DETAILS
- Medibase wipes are impregnated with both antiseptic and disinfecting solution for rapid acting hand disinfection between patients and for dental instruments and units.
- Hand antiseptic: rub hands with a towelette for 30 sec., especially between fingers, at the ends of fingers and on fingernails. Do not rinse; let hands air dry.
- Disinfecting instruments and dental units: Rub the medical device or the surface with a towelette. Do not rinse; leave the product to work.
- Bactericidal: NF EN 1276.
- Fungicidal: Candida albicans NF EN 1650, NF EN 1275
- Virucidal: Active on Herpes. Virus, 3 strains, H1 N1.
- Thick and resistant wipes.
- Can be used for hand disinfection.
- Size of a wipe: 130 x 200mm.