SIZE & PHYSICAL DETAILS
One-piece stoma bags for people with ileostomy or colostomy having soft or liquid stools
The skin protector of the Proxima® Border drainable 1-piece bags offers optimal skin protection, flexibility and comfort combined with an additional acrylic tape border. The micro perforated material on the skin side of the bag is washable. The bags have a large outlet for ileostomy or colostomy stool evacuation.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Hydrocolloid skin protector with acrylic tape border for immediate adhesivity and extended wear time from 3 to 5 days*
- Large drainable outlet of 7 cm that allows easier bag emptying and cleaning of the outlet
- Can be closed either with the reusable rigid clamp or the single-use soft adhesive clamp provided in the box
- Odor proof plastic film and washable micro perforated backing material on the skin side of the bag
- Available in beige for more discretion and transparent for visuel control, e.g. after surgery
- Cut-to-fit Ø10-70 mm
- Bag capacity: +/- 680 ml (ISO 8670-2)
- Boxes of 30 bags, 1 rigid clamp and 30 soft adhesive clamps
One-piece drainable bags for collection of body effluents for any person having undergone intestinal surgery of the ileostomy or colostomy type.