SIZE & PHYSICAL DETAILS
90 SINGLE CROWNS OR SINTERING DISC
- High purity molybdenum-disilicide heating elements PRO
- Max. temperature 1650°C
- Heating-chamber capacity 3xø120/30 mm
- Program control (LCD-display, 4 stages, 30 program capacity)
- Service programs A-Temperature control* only in conjunction with test-kit C-Purge
- heating chamber E- Regenerate heating elements
- Thermocouple PtRh-Pt, type S
- Temperature accuracy at 1500°C +/-3°C
- Timer function
Due to the size of the heating chamber, it is now possible to process three sintering trays Ø= 120mm during the conventional long-term sintering. However, the heating system with six high-quality molybdenum disilicide heating elements (MoSi2) enable you to carry out processes within 76 minutes in a SPEED-sintering process.
These represent optimal prerequisites for your dental laboratory or milling centre. As with all our model variants, the HT-2 is operated with a simple, self-explanatory program control. 4-line LCD-display, timer function for overnight sintering, drying programs for wet-milled restorations. There are three service programs for servicing the heating chamber and the heating system.