SIZE & PHYSICAL DETAILS
InfraLum FT-12 WholeGrain
Rapid analysis of grain quality parameters (determination of protein, moisture, gluten content, vitreousness and other parameters of wheat). Determination of oil content, protein and other quality parameters of interest in cereals and grain legumes. Analysis results are obtained within 1.5 minutes, no reagents required.
|Grain elevators and grain receivals||NIR Analyzers InfraLUM FT-12 and InfraLUM FT-40 provide incoming grain quality control in each truck for grain storage and sorting in lots according to prescribed quality parameters. The determination of grain quality in each truck reduces the risk of inadequate grain placing in grain silo and makes grain quality adulteration less probable.
The use of NIR analyzers makes it possible to reduce the downtime of the grain delivery trucks in queue during harvest season.
|Grain trading companies||The use of NIR analyzers equipped with unified corporate calibration software provides the uniformity of the quality assurance testing at all company’s facilities.|
|Flour milling||InfraLUM FT-12 WholeGrain provides incoming grain quality control.|
- Simultaneous determination of all the parameters of interest within 1.5 minutes.
- Highest accuracy of the measurements.
- Rapid whole grain analysis with no sample preparation – no milling or grinding.
- No reagents or consumables required.
- Easy to operate.
- FT-NIR spectroscopy.
- State-of-the-art user friendly software.
- Automatical System Suitability Test.
- Open calibration models (the possibility of extending existing calibrations: expand their range and accuracy).
- Capability of regional (corporate) networking with unified calibrations.
- Capability of extending the range of sample types and parameters of interest.
Full service at your territory.
The analyzer is operated by the licensed software package “SpectraLum/PRO” (Certificate 990592). This multilingual software provides the analysis of samples automatically saving all the results, and also allows customized calibration models to be developed and added.
MAIN APPLICATION EXAMPLES
LUMEX offers developed calibrations for a number of all the agricultural/food product samples and parameters/constituents: wheat, corn, barley, soybean, rye, oats etc.
MAIN APPLICATION EXAMPLES
Some of the selected applications for our NIR analyzers are listed below:
|Wheat grains||Protein, moisture, gluten, glassiness, fiber|
|Corn||Protein, moisture, oil, fiber, starch|
|Barley||Protein, moisture, fiber|
|Soybeans||Protein, moisture, fiber|
|Rye (grains)||Protein, moisture, starch, fiber, ash|
|Oats||Protein, moisture, fiber|
|Triticale||Protein, moisture, fiber|
NIR analyzer InfraLUM FT-12 WholeGrain is intended specifically to cope with routine tasks.
- Automatic filling the sample into cell provides high-precision result of analysis.
- Automatic adjustment of the cell optical path length according to the analyzed product. No need to choose the cell before analysis.
- Automatic monitoring of grain and ambient temperature.
Operation with the instrument is very simple
1. Fill the sample cell, choose the analyzed product in the menu and start the measurement.
2. Result obtained in 1.5 minutes.
EQUIPMENT AND OPTIONS
- NIR analyzer InfraLUM FT-12 WholeGrain
- Calibration databases (in accordance with a list of parameters of interest
- Industrial computer with a touch screen or personal computer with Windows® OS, CD-ROM, 2 free USB ports
- Installation including personnel training at the Customer’s site
- Service and maintenance contract