S5. Dusk-till-dawn milling and grinding.
The S5 is a highly versatile dental milling machine. It has five simultaneously operating axes, a blank changer for eight blanks and is designed for both dry and wet machining. With the optional wet grinding module, you can grind all common types of glass ceramic.
8 => DISCS
1 => BLANK
Enjoy the freedom of choice.
No material is off limits: discs, blocks, and abutments
Maximum freedom of indication
Wet grinding option
More efficiency and comfort
- Restorations in ultra HD
- Premium spindle with precision bearing, a powerful 600 watts and 60,000 RPM
- 3 microns repetition accuracy
- Almost unlimited material accessibility in 98 mm disc format as well as 38 block materials and > 800 prefabricated titanium and CoCr abutment blanks
- Large indication diversity due to a ± 30° rotation angle in the 5th axis, and up to 30 mm blanks
- Optional wet-grinding module converts the S5 into a wet-processing machine
- Processes all types of materials, including CoCr, titanium, and glass-ceramics
- Solid cast-body for minimum vibrations
- Day and night operation
- 100 % engineered and manufactured in Germany
- 24-month warranty
- Milling and grinding around the clock due to automatic changer for 8 discs, 24 blocks or 48 prefabricated abutments
- Automatic changer for 16 tools
- 3 ionizers neutralize the static charge of acrylic chips – for a clean working chamber
- Very easy to operate via DentalCAM software with DirectMill function – included in scope of delivery and without license fees