Propofol-®Lipuro is a highly innovative product from B. Braun’s unique Lipuro®-Technology, which uses MCT/LCT lipid emulsion as the drug delivery base with excellent solubility and stability. Since its launch in 1999, Propofol-®Lipuro has been administered to millions of patients in over 120 countries. Data from clinical studies have published in scores in prestigious medical journals. Propofol-®Lipuro sets standards that inspire imitators. The clinical benefits of MCT/LCT are superior to LCT or MCT emulsions.
- Significant reduction of injection pain
- Rapid onset and quick recovery
- Excellent anesthesia control
- Induction and maintenance of general anesthesia > 1 month
- Sedation of ventilated patients in the intensive care unit > 16 years
- Sedation for diagnostic and surgical procedures, alone or in combination with local or regional anesthesia in adults and children > 1 month
- Lipuro® inside – The innovative Propofol-®Lipuro is based on the original B. Braun Lipuro®-Technology, which uses an MCT/LCT lipid emulsions as the drug carrier system for the sedative agent propofol
- Does not contain antimicrobial preservatives
- Presentation: 20 ml glass ampoule/injection vial and 50 ml or 100 ml glass bottle
Information may differ in your country. Before prescribing refer to nationally approved prescribing information.
*Literature see product folder